Thursday 29 December 2011

How I made my Christmas Glam and Green

Christmas, Glam & Green


So my previous blog post was how to make your Christmas a bit greener, did you guys manage to do something green for Christmas?

I had so much fun wrapping my presents for family & friends the Glam and Green way so decided to post some photos so you can be inspired for next Christmas, even for birthdays..







I bought my cousin a pair of shoes that didnt come with a box, so I re-used a shoe box of mine and covered it in pages from old magazines. This way I got to re-use the shoe box and now my cousin can use this box for whatever her heart desires.. even the tissue paper was re-used!



Gifts under our 'African' Christmas tree for my parents <3



I hope that all the wrapping paper you used, cans of food & bottles of wines you finished were recycled :)

see how easy it is to make an event a bit greener?




Did you make your Christmas green in any way? If so, leave me a comment, I would love to know :)

Almost 2012, lets make it Glam & Green..

xXx
The Glam Green Girl

Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

3 comments:

  1. Well done and what an inspirational idea !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wrap our presents in newspaper. Been doing it for years. I reckon if you're going to be ripping it up, there's no point in buying wrapping paper. Add ribbon, or a bow, and it'll look great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...