Monday 16 April 2012

ZAMBIA APRIL 2012

Easter Weekend spent on the Zambezi River


Hello my greenhearts <3 I wanted to share some of my photos from my recent trip to Zambia.
My family goes often and each time I find myself falling more in love with the Zambezi River.
Zambia as well as the majestic Zambezi River is truly a wonderful place and I hope my photos can convey some of its beauty.

Enjoy ..


























Have you been to Zambia or are you planning a trip there soon? Leave a comment, I'd love to hear about it :)
I'm heading back there in August so will post photos from then as well to compare the different seasons

Wishing you all a wonderful week


xXx
The Glam Green Girl


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Absolutly STUNNING!!! So peacful!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...