Friday 17 August 2012

ZAMBIA - AUGUST 2012

ZAMBIA IN AUGUST - 2012



Since 2010 I've been fortunate enough to go to Zambia quite a few times *lucky girl*, and this trip was just as great as the others! The amount of wildlife I saw was unbelievable - so amazing! During this trip we even went further down the river (we also go to the lower Zambezi) and even spent the day in the National Park. I witnessed how the vegetation is completely different further down the river, so beautiful.

Here are a few photos from my trip - I hope you enjoy xXx

A few days before we arrived 2 hippos had fought over territory and one had died, on top of the bank is the hippo carcass which had been eaten by lions - the vultures were still circling when we came to look

Ah I love spotting crocs!

A beautiful Kingfisher that chilled near our boat, such stunning colours

A Baobab tree, one of my dad's favourites

Nothing like a sunset on the Zambezi River

I love this rock formation

Yes, another croc pic ;)

Is this not the most precious thing?
By the Chongwe River, one of my new fav spots

So amazing seeing the elephant and crocodile live peacefully together

I love being able to be so close to the wildlife

Shame this little guy was almost taken out by a croc

majestic

my favourite, favourite photo


Thanks for letting me share my wonderful time in Zambia with you - let me know your thoughts

xXx
The Glam Green Girl

Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...