Thursday 25 July 2013

REVIEW: Alima Pure

Alima Pure
Natural Make-Up



I was recently invited to try out some of the Alima Pure mineral make up to see what I thought about it. I won't lie to you, I've always been a bit apprehensive when it comes to natural make up. Firstly when you've found the foundation that works for you, it's hard to try something else. Plus, natural make up can be really expensive. But I promised myself I would go in with an open mind as mineral make up is something I'd like to one day switch over to.

Made from mineral pigments which offer natural sun protection, anti-inflammatory benefits and have subtle reflective properties, this make up range is free of irritants and preservatives and contains no additives, fillers or fragrances!

 With over 240 shades and colours, you're bound to find something that suits you!

I was quite impressed that you could first use a colour correcting powder before applying your mineral foundation

With so many shades, you can be certain you will find one to suit your skin tone

Alima has such amazingly soft make up brushes

Reasons why Alima Pure is Glam and Green?

The brand is cruelty free and is Leaping Bunny certified
The packaging is 100% recyclable
They give back a percentage of their profits through 1% For The Planet
They offset 100% of their corporate carbons emissions through contributions to carbonfung.org
Alima Pure make up has no parabens; no talc; no chemicals; no gluten; no dyes and no nanoparticles

Here are a few of the products I'm adding to my wish list:

This is the perfect to give my cheeks a bit of colour

This Kitten Brush can be used for your finishing powder, blush, bronzer etc

I loved this eyeshadow but I would use it as my highlighter for just below my brows and just above my cheek bones

To view more of the products and to get more information, have a look at the Thankful Planet/ Alima Pure South Africa Facebook page

Have you tried any mineral make up? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!







Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing , doesn't help changing to natural care products and then plonking chemicals onto your skin ... so I am going to give it a try !! A balance between good and organic cleansing products , moisturising products and then organic make up that doesn't harm your skin !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cruelty free and I will support it ! And to add it looks fantastic !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...