Thursday 18 July 2013

REVIEW: Day Moisturising Serum

The Victorian Garden
Day Moisturising Serum


Last month when my blog celebrated it's second birthday, the lovely ladies at The Victorian Garden sent me a hamper full of spoils. One of the products I received was the Day Moisturising Serum and boy-oh-boy am I a fan of it now!

Made from Jojoba oil, Rosehip oil, Wheatgerm oil, Marula oil, Carrot oil, Elemi oil, Borage oil, Rose scented Geranium oil, Sandalwood oil, Chamomile Flower oil, Grapefruit oil, Bergamot oil and Lavender oil (all natural and organically grown) - this serum is perfect for waking up your skin in the morning. It has a refreshing scent and you only need to use 2-3 drops on your face. 

In the morning, apply it and then let it be absorbed by your skin and then you can apply your make up, your skin feels moisturised for the rest of the day! I've been using it everyday for about a month now and I haven't suffered from dry winter skin during the day. Another great element about this serum? It's only R67.00! Yes that's correct, R67.00! You can order it from The Victorian Garden website.

This serum is definitely going to be added to my list of favourite products!

Have you tried this serum?


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

  1. I have started using this product after you introduced it on your page , it is a stunning range , from the face wash to the creams ! And it is so affordable !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...